Monday, December 10, 2012

cnn hing! I feet th

Also just know afterwards, the rules of mama's my noodles than our secret society inside of and the rise, still thin!The punishment is also very scathing!
I feet the side sleep of a kid, have a liking for to go to 56-year-old appearance also, had a drowsy look ground to raise a head to see me, the small voice says to me:"Big uncle!Is newly arrived?The underneath is cool, lie a top!"Say useful dint to in push crowded, peep out one small narrow floor of flowing, I clothes book in the favour handle knob be a pillow, lay in the past, the take care of I called big uncle of the kid useful dint pulls some covers of breaking of body waste cottons on me, immediately I felt warm many.
"Many thanks to brothers!"I say to him.
"Hiss!Don't let to talk of, sleeping!"That kid turned over to sleep and lost the bottom crest of sharp point is on my small belly, mother of, so small child's son also grasped to come in, I just so entertain foolish ideas wear, underneath of the barefoot suddenly ran into an ice-cold hoop, shackles,cnn!I nearby of the kid incredibly take shackles!
Though have never dropped feet, but, take shackles, I still keep understanding 1:00, almost should being three big penal prisoners would take shackles, and the three greatest Xings are to point:The death penalty, dead mitigation didn't expect.
A few days ago at 804 of review room especially, I almost take the shackles of last fearfulness!
The civilization enforced the law now, everythings all wanted evidence to talk, there is no direct evidence, the covers take me to have no a way!The only path is to make me open mouth by myself and tell them, who am I ?





The Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 2 eldest brother leads a hall
Renew time:2010-12-114:39:46 chapter word numbers:3806


Chapter 2 eldest brother leads a hall(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone kisses consumedly and in person and have a monthly ticket try very hard to hit to me!See the monthly ticket rising and then adding more!This a spool of main depiction jail inside of dark reality, your monthly ticket gives my more many, I will describe more detailed, Hey Hey, there noodles, we have ever been to, hiss!)
I is be savagely kicked to come to, mama of a come in to always get to kick!I open a fan to receive shadowy eyes, in the moment standing a high big evil spirit is very bad the man of sort.
I hurriedly spring up and made an effort to push him a , I the momentary haven't responded to come over me now where, I am an eldest brother!Someone how dare to kick me like this, when I haven't waked up!Want to know Lao Tze at ordinary times all is sleep nature to come to, most dislike when I didn't come to that someone called to come to me.
"Do you who hold your mama dare to strike back?"The evil spirit is very bad of the man was pushed a Lie Ju by me, scolded 1 to rush toward to come up, or so two box on the ears opening bow beat the my eye emit Venus.
The flank is an old man, be said to make me wash feet to me last night of that, came over station to hold up him in the front of that big fellow, make him not beat me again and say to me:"Boy!Hurriedly wear good clothes!"
I just feel me haven't worn clothes at this time, amenably have the dress trousers worn,google.
"By the wall squat down bottom!"The old man scathingly says to me.
I depend!You say to make me wear dress to wear dress, wore to like you allow me to squat down again bottom, I why want to listen to yours, I was a brain to enter water.
My standing don't move, two eyes keep staring at old man.I felt have a little a problem at this time, that big fellow came over again and side still surrounded to come to 45 bare-headed with not pure facial expressions.
I still squat down bottom, I think, the good brave fellow doesn't accept short-term loss, I just respond to come over now, I this is the prison in custody center in, isn't in the outside.
I lean back in the wall, is just preparing to keep on squating down, that evil spirit was bad to very talk:"Check that, you have to beg for a life(words in Shanghai are the meaning that wants to take a beating), don't squat down, first eat a life for Nong!By the wall the station kept, made road son(custody center double talk, be molestation person or become to mutually hit persons of meaning) and stuck out chest a boxing,Facebook!"
Sticking out chest the boxing is one of the road sons in the custody center, be make people carry on the back by the wall and stand well, raise head and chest out, then other criminals in the prison line up into one row and by turn come forward chest to beat two boxings before the person over there, everybody in the room wants a dozen, and still needs to make an effort a dozen and hate most of once, the black-and-blue person's ribs were all interrupted.I at the second custody center is exactly foolish for a year, the period witnessed to experience too manily in of so-called"road son", slowly introduce for everyone in details of behind.
Because one of that big fellow makes next, I see more than ten guys of thief head rat brains of inside in the room right away stop next activity, slowly stand in a line.
"Calculate, Sun Fei!Morning which sometimes make road son, in the evening again say!"That old man very says to bad that evil spirit, originally that man calls Sun Fei.
Sun Fei listenned to and stretched hand to clap my shoulder, bad ruthlessly say:"Go!You give me honesty to order!Make you again in the evening!"Finish saying to turn head to call a way to the others:"Should why and why, the action has to be quick!"
The others have much of busy order ground, someone folds quilt, someone to mop floor, someone at tidy up to squat down then the ••••••
The only the old man and Sun Fei stands to looking at over there, I go toward to before see, there are also two people.Sit at a person of most before left-hand corner of wall, depend on iron palisades, eyes confusingly outside looking at to iron palisades and have a liking for is about 40 years old;The another sits on the most before right-hand corner of wall, is a kid, wear iron Liao on the feet.I thought of, I was crowded by the side of the kid who wears shackles last night up fall asleep.
The old man saw my one eye and said to me:"Is newly arrived, come over!"Finish saying oneself first to inside dynasty the 40-year-old middle age that sits by the side of iron palisades walk.
I hesitate ground to follow behind, that old man stands in front of middle age under, respectfully bend from the waist to say:"Row head(the custody center is to the form of address of the eldest brother of prison), the new bank account(the custody center is to the form of address of lately- thrown into prison criminal) came, do you want to ask?"
The middle age side head saw my one eye and ordered to nod.
The old man says to me:"This is our row head of 11 buildings, an eldest brother!You squat down now bottom, the row head asks you what you answer what, don't from say from the words!"Said to press my shoulder, I very honestly squat down next, I knew, here***is not my site, literally what cat the dogs can kick me two feet.
"Old sea, you go to favour."Ground in middle age Ping-ho says to that old man, the old sea is that old man.
Old sea"ah"1 went away.
There isn't any a little facial expression on the face of middle age, a bit emaciated, the pallor has no blood-red color, on the body an iron-gray color color Rong dress, one bears a gram of trunk hose on the leg, the outside of the blouse is the cloth corset in red, the left chest up prints "city two see" three small words, this is the custody center unifies hair of have already granted the sign of suspect arresting to take, just the pertaining to crime imprisonned to be criticized to catch of have no this corset, was like me have never entitled to wear this corset now, have in room 89 wear this corset of, and severals didn't wear.Arrive to check batch in the Cha hospital to catch from the Xing Ju according to the then code of criminal court(at that time 2001), at most can not can not also criticize to catch 37 days longer than 37 days of, have to be unconditional to put a person.Have already followed the social development stage that the civilization enforces the law at that time, so is still very earnest on the litigation procedure.
"What name do you call?"The row head openings asks me, eyes indeed still see toward the outside of the iron railing, the outside is a hallway, hallway up have equally inset iron railing window, the window outside can see the high building of opposite 5 F, Block 1, have a liking for to is also a yard inside of, be apart from very near, eyes of row head see through the prison bars toward that building.
"What name am I asking you to call?"The head of middle age didn't move, be just voice a little bit Gao 1:00.
Yes, I call what name?As cover is holding tight me the name of ID card on my body is Zhao Bao Li, but have already been denied, the cover finds out that drive gram the person of the Long ID card is also a cover, this details once had an explaination in Volume 3, and I still once called Li Jun Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment