Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap beats by dre I stand with Gu

Will we know of all told bore to melt.The bore melted a to listen to panic."Really there is this matter?Oh, my soldier is little also, how does this resist?"Guo Jia Dao:"However country mutually how much does the soldier have?"The bore melts quiet come down:"Probably there are ten thousand remainings."Guo Jia nods:"Defend city no harm also."The bore melts wry smile:"It is alas.But just and slowly state Mr. Mi just for move a soldier since then.Is how good at present?"
Once I listen to, Cao's holding has already laid siege to Xu Zhou, O.K., I start quickly and have never let Dian Wei heel the Cao hold.Guo Jia wanted to think:"Also only save an oneself first at present."By this time, under charge to report:"Leftover evil more than 100,000 persons of Huang Jin have already surrounded city defense, let adult you send food grass."
The bore melts turning round of spirit to say to us:"You return to Inn first to stop for rest and wait I to back rebel troops and see an old madam again."I smile:"The country comes to soldier's threatening force mutually huge, is the person of head is tube Hai, is also the valiant general in Huang Jin Jun.The adult still avoids its sharp point first of well."The bore melts to looking at me, the despise of one face, you a child understand what.But still need to keep poise:"The many thanks reminded."I light way:"Can my brothers ascend a city tower view war now that the country mutually must send army?""Pour to also make."
I stand with Guo Jia keep on hoping on the city tower, Huang Jin Jun indeed as expected the threatening force is huge, unfortunately see of I and Guo Jia keep shaking head.The person is many, majority of is to implicate, aged and weak disease remnants, the face of the majority up is all cuisine, I see of cant not bear to.The fighting strength being real is few, Be just the member great commander that is a head indeed as expected quite good, the shape is high big, the long-handled sword in the hand is dominant and emollient, a big guy.Was regrettable person like this be closed feather one knife to kill.
We looking at here, there the bore melts to lead troops to go out, have no a few rounds, the bore melts under charge great commander Zong Bao to then almost submit an expense account.Why to say almost?Because I know that he has to be dead.Can his name make me have heart to save him and unexpectedly protect with Yang Zong together also.So once he go to battle, I liked arrows for the Wan.Quasi- head, is have no of although nothing important quasi- head of, tube Hai be still a surprised, believed in to protect to lend machine to pull out a horse to run back.
The bore melts to quickly withdraw troops city once.Don't lift Zong Bao to come up to thank me.I looking at bore to melt a way:"The country lets mutually I brothers city meeting a short while tube Hai, see have a way."Bore harmonious Guo Jia shakes a hand at the same time:"Can not."Bore's melting was frightenned.Can Guo Jia but is to don't trust me, so both parties squared off.I return to Inn and gave the Dian Wei the circumstance to say, then way:"Eldest brother, your heel I city."The Dian Wei nods, we are mutually two to arrive at a country again mansion, can the bore melt to free to how I say, be don't send troops, also disallow us two cities.Can't, we have to and return to Inn.
Looking at Guo Jia to keep taking a stroll, my eyes really could not stood:"Two elder brothers, you don't sway.We have again now what way ability city?I get empty to have whole body skill with eldest brother and use not and up!"Guo Jia looking at me:"Forbid you to go to.""I want to go, can also not go!"
The Dian Wei looking at us to urgently keeps calling:"Being simply to kill can go out."I smile:"That eldest brother, we are to help who ah?"
"That you say, that country mutually doesn't make us go out and how do?"I wanted to think:"Then etc.."
"Wait what?Wait rebel troops to kill to come in?""Wait a person not."
Guo Jia sees me:"Who?""Too history Ci."
Guo Jia Yi's face surprised Cha:"Son jade, you how can anyone know will he come?For the sake of his mother?"I smile:"BE exactly.Now adopted mother and we all in the city.I think if sub- elder brother Yi knows the rebel troops rounds city, will definitely come back."
Guo Jia Dao:"His a person, the outside is 100,000 soldiers and how come in?"I smile:"Two elder brothers, this problem you should ask eldest brother.He can come in, sub- elder brother Yi can come in."
"Do you have confidence so?""Certainly.You see the attitude that the bore melt a country opposite mother and then should know sub- elder brother Yi's gravamen often also.My neighbor of these day and mother and surroundingses carries on exchanges and listenned to the affair of many sub- elder brother Yis.I can affirm him to definitely hurtle to come in."
The Dian Wei is happy ah"say so that this boy is an opponent."I looking at him:"Prohibit to fight here."The Hey of Dian Wei:"BE not here, over there?""City outside.Wait sub- elder brother Yi to come in, you again the city fight.""Hey, this way good."Guo Jia looking at us to smile.
I at wait too history Ci, he returns come of really quickly.At the mid-night on the fourth day, I how is should persuading to take care of Hai in the consideration, the Inn owner comes to report:"There is a general that say from the city outside blunt incoming of, see you."Guo Jia Teng ground uprising:"Son jade, how are you ……" I smiled:"Walk, pick up sub- elder brother Yi to go."
The outside waited we to arrive, sees a big fellow signing a big hall at the Inn.I excitedly conjecture him.Sees his height one meter 85 or so, the shape is tall and big in stature, the shoulder breadth body Kuo.The facial expression isn't as yellow as the wax that the in the book jots down, may be just fought blunt come in, also tiny flush.Wear whole body bright gold A, hold a long gun of a pole in the hand, inclined put a pair of Ji on the back.I am seeing him, he is also conjecturing us.
I come forward an one step, an arch arrives low:"Zhao Yu once sees son righteousness an elder brother."Too the history Ci looking at me, the facial expression is very scathing:"You are exactly whos, is my mother where?"Once I listen to, know that he misunderstood.Quickly make reference to:"The mother is in the guest room now.Because know that the rebel troops wants, we took mother to go into the city.I take an elder brother first to see mother good."
Too the history Ci listens to I say, the attitude mollified a lot:"Thus, you can take me to left for."The doorway that arrives at mother, I let too the history Ci go in, oneself and two elder brothers stay at outside.Some words still want old man's house to say to avoid many troubles.
Looking at Guo Jia, I smile:"Two elder brothers, you see sub- elder brother Yi how?"Guo Jia nods:"The hero is also.Straightforward person."
Dian Wei also way:"This boy is quite good, see the appearance can have of a put together."I annoy:"Eldest brother, in addition to fighting, you can also want that ordering is another."The Dian Wei Hey Hey.I the order waiter ready to meal, food is god to the people.
Wait everything to get ready, too the history Ci also comes out with mother from the building.Too history Ci's hoping my eyes has already become to appreciate.I face up:"Sub- elder brother Yi, can I shout you like this?"Too the history Ci smiled:"Certainly.Thank the disease that the younger brother cures good mother.Unexpectedly you the small age unexpectedly has skill like this."
I Hey Hey the ground smile"one family how say these.These is also son jade and the predestination of Niang.Zhao Yu had no a mother since the childhood and had at present painful one I loves me of Niang, and then have an elder brother of hero the luck that is really a son jade.I dream to all want to smile something to come to."Thousand wear ten thousand to wear Ma Pi don't wear.Indeed as expected, Niang with too the history Cis all smiled to bloom.Guo Jia beside smiles of keep shaking head.
I hurriedly did introduction for them.Then say:"We can is all one family at present.Sub- elder brother Yi, you hereafter is three elder brothers of son jade."Too the history Ci is one Leng, keep smiling.Still keep coming forward to let Guo Jia and the Dian Wei see a gift.Think in the heart thus of become sworn brothers to come very quickly, I go out 1 and be home again many two elder brothers and a younger brother, this is there heel there.The Dian Wei and Guo Jia also smiles.They have already become accustomed to my to work a method.Looking at again many younger brother, also very happy.

Brothers article-chapter 10 North Sea spread fame


Brothers article-chapter 10 North Sea spread fame
Once have a meal, sent to mother to return to building, we four brotherses together, I ask too history Ci:"Elder brother already once sees a bore country mutually, how does he say?"Too the history Ci nods:"I about to speak, the bore country same idea makes me seek Liu Xuan De tomorrow to plea for help."It is indeed as expected such.
I wanted to say for a while:"Tomorrow, I and eldest brother heel you city."Too the history Ci is one Leng, see Dian Wei to see me again:"Son jade, the eldest brother goes out with me to return, you still stay in the city."Wish child not to know immensity of the universe, this eldest brother sees the appearance have a little skill, you go to dry what?Walk into death,cheap beats by dre.Guo Jia also nods:"Moving the matter of reinforcements should.The eldest brother sends to son righteousness to rush a several depths besieged then.Son jade, you can not commit tomfoolery."
I knit the brows:"Two elder brothers, three elder brothers Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment