Thursday, November 15, 2012

Facebook Buddha in big palace

Had a few hilltops.Consequently the martial monk is also a lot of everywhere.However I lean against me to specially get empty to escape Shu to get into an inside.Those force monks basically can not discover my ground existence.Although the magic being empty to escape Shu depletion is very big.But my having an evil dollar ball is in the hand,google.Equal to and infinite magic.Also equal me can be infinite to keep on now empty escape Shu status.Certainly this is just my personal viewpoint.The system will not let me thus ground.Otherwise with empty escape Shu special existence.Don't ground the player basically can not discover to conceal in another space ground me.So hold an evil dollar at me the ball ground is under the circumstance.System allows me to keep on empty escape ground time is for ten minutes.Have to relieve after ten minutes empty escape Shu.But can immediately and again use empty escape Shu.Support in the not- evil dollar ball at the same time under.Then have no to limit this time.
I directly use empty escaped Shu to arrive at the view sound hospital ground front door outside.Period although because of empty escape Shu keep on time arrive but stop once.However I again immediately and again display empty escape Shu again get into empty escape status.For be placed in special space status next I.Although already drive that martial monk discover me this invader.But they can not find me.The natural attack doesn't arrive me.After seeking and doing not find out me for a while on all sides.Again the instauration originally patrols.Also equal my ground empty escape Shu can keep on to carry on similar.Just hereafter may have some influence just while facing a player.After all the player is after discovering that someone sneaks in.Even if canning not find will also notice to guard against.
I outside waited good short while at the view sound hospital ground front door.Seeing Long Yin hasn't arrived to.Is simply don't wait as well.Anyway own with me empty the ability for escaping Shu ground to see.I the ground conceal ability will than dragon concealedly the invisibility is better.Just not ability for a long time keep on.Once appear in some BOSS class monster in fronts.Especially the intelligence type the monster BOSS in front appears.Perhaps I want to conceal I again to also be getting more difficult.Even those monster bosses still probably appear at me to launch an attack to me for a ground of split second.So I can not continue again concealed body.Because is empty to escape Shu have to escape from after fighting just can display.
After getting into the view sound inside in the hospital.Obviously discover my ground, martial monks compare an outside ground the martial monk wants to be strong to ascend a lot.Often and unexpectedly can also see a more than 200 classes ground martial monk.Although still don't be regarded as BOSS Class.But compare with commonly more than 100 classes monster
To is strong to ascend a lot therefore I even if is under the status that is empty to escape Shu also not get
The view sound hospital isn't a small temples, the inside also has quite a few into fall, I soon found out the hospital in the view sound hospital in the back yard of temples lord, is an old monk, however the view sound hospital lord in the hospital nearby has no the sword of purple green double-edged sword to copy at this time and takes a string of Buddhist prayer beads just in its hand and sit in gluing Buddha read north ability, have a liking for to pour to also be like to achieve wisdom monk of high renown.
Because is empty to escape an of Shu to be apart from just in the past, so I canned also keep on a status that is very long-term empty to escape Shu, so I very boldly and directly get into the view sound hospital hospital main that monastic room of the place inside, then look for a purple green double-edged sword in the monastic room, just don't know the view sound hospital hospital whether lord hide very gains and losses, I unexpectedly turned over the whole monastic room all a time, didn't find out the whereabouts of purple green double-edged sword, hence I not from puzzle, say purple green double-edged sword not in this monastic room?If in the words in the monastic room, press NPC especially monster BOSS didn't keep the way of doing of thing space, is not likely to conceal lead my eyes, after all I use to get empty to escape Shu status now, any cover up of the things all can not hold up against me, and the purple green double-edged sword isn't small either to hide in the thing in the dress Dou.
Can not find a purple green double-edged sword in the monastic room, and empty escape time of Shu also about, I hurriedly withdraw monastic room, withdraw a monastic room moment at me, originally glue by Buddha up squint the view sound lord in the hospital hospital that the Jing chants Buddhist scripture, suddenly open eyes, dynasty I leave of the direction swept one eye, the corner of mouth is tiny to start to raise, seem what scheme the stratagem reach similar, completely broke just that pair to achieve wisdom the appearance of monk of high renown and have a liking for to pour to be like a false monk.
I didn't see the weird look in the eyes that the view sound hospital lord in the hospital peep out when I leave, don't know naturally oneself has already missed an opportunity and wait to arrive at monastic room outside after immediately relieve empty after escaping Shu, again re- get into empty escape Shu status, then start searching in other monastic rooms, until Long Yin arrives at after, just stop down.
"Eldest brother has to find out a purple green double-edged sword."Long Yin after seeing me, immediately dynasty I inquiry way,cnn.
"Have no, I rummaged the whole monastic room of back yard and once even sought the monastic rooms of that view sound hospital lord in the hospital, but didn't find out the whereabouts of purple green double-edged sword."Because already view sound hospital, so I also relieve empty escape Shu status, toward Long Yin to helplessly shake.
"Back yard?That meeting can't be those monks to hide purple green double-edged sword fore hospital?"Long Yin listens to my rummaging back yards don't find out the whereabouts of purple green double-edged sword, immediately guess may put fore a certain place in the hospital.
"H'm, I also think so, we together fore the hospital seeks, if really can not find, tomorrow again call to dance them indiscriminately up, we directly only will ascend to rob clearly at the absolute being."I lightly say, if is true of can not find again, that can wait hard tomorrow rob.
"Good!I the noodles start to seek from the east, eldest brother you from west the noodles start to seek."Long Yin nods, then immediately gets into concealed body status, don't wait my message of reply as well, direct toward front yard east the direction of the noodles fly.
See Long Yin leave, I also have to again get into empty escape Shu of in the status, then Qian arrive front yard of western side.
The front yard is mainly some Buddha palaces big hall, therefore although cover an area ratio to backyard want a lot of big, actual of house combine not much, just that covering of each house area is greatly, especially and betwixt of the big palace, covered to take up 1/3 of the front yard size, add to all have to be big than back yard more than ten set of roomses, and what to provide is exactly the view sound big private's statue of Buddha in big palace, although the view sound big private is to sit in Hualien on, still have ten several heights of rices, the ground covers to also have several square noodles size, the whole a huge statue of Buddha, and flank of kind wealth boy and little Long Nyu, almost had near half the position of the big palace, however also positive as it does, have no too many places in this big palace can hide a thing, check to seek is not difficult either, I even still wear to deeply get into the statue of Buddha seeks, could don't find out the whereabouts of purple green double-edged sword.
When I again meet with Long Yin,Facebook, see his two hands all empty and then know he didn't also find out the whereabouts of purple green double-edged sword, don't know that view sound hospital lord in the hospital to hide as well where went to, or was to say that the view sound hospital lord in the hospital basically has no purple green double-edged sword in the hand, however so that little monk says of absolute being light meeting of a double-edged sword and then where?Anyway I am to don't find out any a double-edged sword existence, poured to see in the back yard the quite a few chase quite good knife, all unfortunately is an adornment product, although have a liking for from the quality go to quite good, go fetch also useless, consequently I didn't also take him.
Is dark to steal not to go, can come to rob clearly, however robbing clearly would not° until wait until the absolute being of tomorrow light will start behind also go and hope that doing not have my monster BOSS to appear too much by that time is just good, otherwise can not deal with, however must take some people more to come over tomorrow, otherwise and only none of these monks in this view sound hospital deal with, from look for a purple green double-edged sword, I also discover a view sound hospital inside in addition to that view with unknown real strenght grade hospital lord in the sound hospital, there are also a BOSS class big monk and a few grades whom the grade is up to 400 classes the small BOSS class in 200-300 classes monk's existence.(The not yet finished treats continuously, know such as the desire that how funeral affairs is please land m, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)
The head delivers





The text chapter 797 robs clearly
Renew time:2009-11-2723:55:54 chapter word numbers:3560


After stealing not to go, I immediately decide that the way that use to rob clearly takes back a purple green double-edged sword, view sound hospital after, immediately notify to dance them to work well preparation indiscriminately, since robbing nature clearly can't only have me and Long Yin Liang individual, and tomorrow is only absolute being will of day, so the view sound lord in the hospital hospital invitation of the person will also arrive, at least a black bear essentials with unknown real strenght deals with, light this perhaps my a persons can hardly deal with, if again is much several Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment